Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break, Then Back to Reality

Spring Break was really fun, but of course went by way too quickly. Lisa came back to Richmond with me so she got to meet my family and see some of Virginia. Some of the highlights Spring Break (at least for me) were:
- Jay-Z concert before we left for Richmond
- going to a nice restaurant downtown on the James River called the Boathouse
- seeing Monticello on the way up to spending a night at Wintergreen
- a day trip to Washington D.C. that included seeing the Holocaust Museum
- getting to spend a day with my cousins- running the Monument Avenue 10k



Now that break is over, it's time for the final push before graduation in May. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to ride much since I got back due to homework, tests, and trying to figure out what I'm doing with my life after college. It's been stressful to say the least. However, I just finished my third round of tests yesterday and the weekend weather is looking to be in the high 60s, so I'm hoping to be able to get in some good riding.

No comments: