Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Let's Try This Again...

So, it's been almost a year since I last wrote on here. A lot has happened since then, and I have neglected to keep updating. I'm just going to start fresh, and that begins with the fact that I am currently in the final semester of my college career. Wow. It's kind of intimidating, and I'm not sure if I am ready to go out into the real world. I still do not know what I am going to do post-graduation, which is the scary part. I really need to figure that out. Until then, I have Spring Break to look forward to! My girlfriend Lisa and I are going to be seeing a Jay-Z concert on the 22nd, and then flying back to VA the following day. I can't wait to go back home and give Lisa a little taste of my hometown, as well as see my little cousins (Jameson, Rylan, and Greycen). It's been too long...

Also, my last collegiate road season is officially underway. We had our first race this past weekend: a crit in downtown Denver. It went pretty well considering I haven't gotten to train very much. All I have been doing is a few weeks of base miles, so a 60 min. crit was definitely a shock to the system. I hung in with the lead group, though, and finished in the pack. I'm just glad I didn't get dropped. I hope to continue with some base miles and racing, and hopefully get into decent shape come nationals time. This weekend is our home crit at the Research Park... I'll have an update after that, and hopefully I'll continue this on a regular basis again.

No comments: