Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun Weekend

This weekend was quite fun. Friday night, I just got to sit at home and relax with my roomates, which was actually very enjoyable because it's not often that I just get to sit around and not worry about having to do anything. After sleeping in on Saturday, Jacob, Phil, Chris P. and I went to Hall Ranch to hit up some mountain biking. It was a beautiful day, and the trail was surprisingly dry. I rode well, and cleaned a good number of technical sections that I normally have trouble with. AND I didn't have any hard falls like last time, which made the ride all the more fun. Today was the cycling team ride-a-thon, and about 20 people showed up for a relaxed group ride. Chris and I put the hurt on from the get-go with our sneaky double prong attack from the back, and Chris owned the climbs to claim the virtual king of the mountains jersey. I think it was probably the proudest moment in his cycling career. The weather was even better than yesterday, and I managed to get a pretty gnarly tan line. Yes, that's right, the cycling tan is back for another season...

No comments: