Monday, June 16, 2008

A Good Day

Today wasn't anything special. In fact, it was actually pretty routine. But for some reason, it just felt like a really good day. I got up early and went to class, then came back and grabbed some lunch at Half Fast with John. We watched the playoff in the US Open between Tiger and Rocco. Pretty sweet that Tiger pulled it out. Then John and I went up to Walker to go mountain biking. It was a gorgeous day for it, and I didn't crash like I did yesterday, so that was a plus. I hate crashing, and hopefully it's out of my system now for a while with 2 hard crashes in just as many weeks. After the race, I took a wonderful nap. Now I'm refreshed and ready to take on the world tomorrow. It's tough, but somebody's got to do it...

Also, congrats to Kiel for getting 10th overall at the Nature Valley Grand Prix and winning the Best Amateur Rider Jersey in the process! Way to go Kiel!

No comments: